Monday, May 31, 2010

[i'm just nothing in your heart]

[i'm just nothing in your heart]

How could if i said , you're still my little princess in my heart..
the different is...
you're not my little princess,but others
everytime when i miss you i tried to control my emo.
you said i love to cheating...
i'm hate myself to blooding your heart again,and again...
you always asking me , why telling lie to you...
what can i say?

if you're feeling happy together with him...
[i dun wanna to disturb your life again]
and i will choose to do not make her sad

i'm willing to take care of you...
if you still giving me a chance
and i'll leave her
althought my heart is belonging with you,
but if you choose to stay at his side
and never regret,
then i will keep everything like right now,
b'cos when you're not cumin with me ,
everything doesn't becum meaning,
so, who i being with also doesn't important ady.